I don't need much to be happy.
- I don't need a huge social network.
- I don't need to live in a big, fancy city.
- I don't need to go out at night in order to have fun.
- I don't need an expensive routine.
- I don't need a lot of stuff.
I only need a few things.
- I need to able to get into nature regularly.
- I need a few close friends who really get me.
- I need to work on projects that I truly care about.
- I need to spend time with family.
- I need a simple, diligent, healthy routine.
- I need to live below my means.
It's really that simple. So why do I overcomplicate things? I already have most of what I need to be happy most of the time.